Puerto Viejo

Good afternoon to all!


This time I'm going to write about my past weekend trip to the Limon province of Costa Rica. There are 7 provinces in all over Costa Rica. To be exact, I'm going to tell you all about Puerto Viejo. My mom came to visit me for a week here in Costa Rica, and it was so exciting! I didn't think I missed her that much until I finally got to see her at the airport. It was definitely bittersweet and an emotional reunion!

My friends and I, including my mom, all decided to go to Puerto Viejo for the weekend. Puerto Viejo is about 4 hours away by bus (with no traffic) which always varies in Costa Rica. We got stuck in traffic on our way there, so our 4 hours ended up being almost 6 to get there. However, when we got there it was definitely breathtaking! It was a small place full of tourists from all around the world.

We stayed there for 3 days, and 2 nights. It was beautiful. Puerto Viejo is known for it's incredible beaches and you can even rent a bike per day to ride to all the beaches. Some of the beaches my family, friends, and I went to were Manzanilla, Playa Chiquita, and even Playa Negra. I would definitely recommend these beaches and Puerto Viejo in general.

There were a lot of fun places to go to, not just beaches! There are definitely some great restaurants and dance clubs to go to, depending on what type of environment you are looking for. Overall, the bus trip was definitely worth it, because it has been one of my favorite places in Costa Rica by far!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 2

Trip to La Fortuna

Back home